So, your warehouse workers need a tool to extend their reach to give management a faster picture of what inventory is in stock, where it is and how to ship to the customer.
The Opticon H-27 Android mobile device offers a compact, yet rugged design that is ideal for today’s mobile workforce performing a variety of mobile applications including merchandising, inventory management, asset tracking, field sales and service, inspection and verification. While the H-27 is very competitively priced, it offers all the features usually found in more expensive mobile computers (plus some additional ones) including the choice of an integrated, high speed 1D laser or 2D Imager barcode scanner, enhanced ergonomics, superior processing power, a brilliant and extremely durable display and a range of communication possibilities.
- Android 4.2.2 for familiar and convenient navigation
- Integrated 1D laser or 2D imager barcode scanner
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 MSM8960 Dual core Krait 1.5GHz CPU
- 4.3″ brilliant color touchscreen display with Gorilla® Glass, anti-reflective coating and signature capture
- Communications: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), WWAN (2.5G/3.5G), AGPS, NFC, USB and Infrared
- Rear facing 5.0 MP auto-focus digital camera, flash LED
- Memory: 8GB Flash NAND, DDR2 1GB SDRAM and microSD up to 32GB
- IP65 rating against dust and moisture, survives multiple 5’ drops to concrete
- Compact form factor – 3.03″ x 5.79″ x 0.75″ (w x h x d) and 8.5 ounces (including battery)
- High capacity 3.7 2860mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Two year warranty
Allow Netwav to create a user friendly, management directed approach to collection of data regarding your warehouse operations. With over 25 years in the industry, we can understand! Contact us today!